There are fundamentally two main problems you may be experiencing with your Samsung RS21 Fridge Freezer, ‘Cooling Issues’ and ‘Noise Problems’, both of which are easily fixed with our ‘Samsung RS21 Repair Kit’.
Those two problems may display these symptoms:-
1. Warm food and drinks on the shelves within the fridge or freezer (is usually most noticeably higher up in the freezer)
2. Food freezing in the vegetable drawers within fridge
3. Ice forms on the evaporator cover in fridge near vents
4. There is NO water flow through the water dispenser.
5. Fridge temperature display fluctuates – to check actual temp switch appliance off and then on again – display will then show correct temp
6. Appliance may trip electricity
1. Noise in fridge which stops when you open the fridge door
Our genuine ‘Samsung RS21 Repair kit’ is for the American Side by Side Fridge Freezer RS21 and SRS Models (Please note there is a separate kit for the RS21 Coolzone model which is distinguished by the fact it has three drawers at the bottom of the fridge rather than the usual two).
It’s important to make sure you purchase the correct kit. If you are unsure which model of the Samsung Fridge Freezer you have you will need to check the model number here.
Order Samsung RS21 Fridge Freezer Repair Kit Here